We provide various levels of care depending on each clients needs. Click the icons below to view our programs and discover the best place for you or your loved one.
TAKE ACTION RECOVERY
- Gender specific, co-ed, and evening Intensive Outpatient Programs led by Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors with over 100 years of combined experience
- 8-12 weeks at three hours a day, four times per week
- Individual and family sessions
- Strong alumni base and aftercare
MEMORIAL WOMEN’S RECOVERY HOUSE
- Two intimate homes located in Spring Branch, housing a maximum of 16 sober women
- 12-Step based program
- Supportive one-on-one life-skills sessions with experienced staff
- Limited transportation provided; close access to public transportation
- Job placement assistance
- High-end extended care sober living for men
- 12-Step based program
- Certified Recovery Coaches on staff
- Weekly accountability groups
- Behavioral and Life-Skills Training/ Life Coaching
- 24 hour staff supervision with random drug testing and nightly breathalyzers
Why Choose Sober Living Houston?
Sober Living Houston, established in 2009, offers five spacious homes located in Spring Branch, housing a maximum of 70 men. Our staff consists solely of recovering addicts and alcoholics as well as live-in recovery coaches. Each individual is given a tailored recovery plan which incorporates their specific needs and goals. Limited transportation is provided. Each property is accessible to public transportation.
Five spacious homes located
in Spring Branch, housing a
maximum capacity of 70 men
Staff consisting solely of
and live-in recovery coaches
dictated by each individual’s
Job placement assistance
Limited transportation provided;
close access to
24 hour staff supervision
with random drug testing
and nightly breathalyzers
At Sober Living Houston we strive to make our housing a safe and comfortable place to live. We are constantly upgrading and improving our facilities.
What Our Clients Say
Sober Living Houston helped me on more than one occasion to get myself together. They provided me with a safe environment to stay as well as a great program and staff to ensure my success in the recovery process. I would never recommended anyone else who is looking for a supportive and structured environment to get ba over in.
31, Katy, TX
Brian,Matt,Nick,& Mike etc.are great along with everyone else, its a very safe environment. The houses are a nice and staff is very involved with everyone’s recovery. Good area near SBMC,Post Oak and the Parc.
50, Houston, TX
A truly great place! Very caring and understanding staff that provide great support and individualized attention to each clients recovery.
Excellent amenities. The first sober living facility I looked at and the only one I needed to. I highly recommend Sober Living Houston to anyone who is looking for a sober house.
26, Houston, TX
Please call or email if you have any questions.